4.24.2010

We're young enough to say, this is a good life.

Welp solid work this weekend. This song has been stuck in my head all day. I need to put it on my shuffle so that I can run to it when I detox tomorrow. DETOXXXXXXX! I think the first verse is reminiscent of my weekend besides the fact that I didn't wake up in London. I actually woke up in my bed with only 4hours of sleep and remembered I had to go to work today. Like I said, solid work this weekend.

"Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone
New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say" -onerepublic

Artist: OneRepublic
Song: Good Life

1 comment:

  1. You look so good you might die. Everybody loves you, Beth. Everybody loves you.

    ReplyDelete