6.22.2010

Slither away.

I was going to save this for a rainy day, but seeing as Louisville is never going to have one I decided to go on and share this with the world. Plus every time I watch this I giggle to myself.

Here is the deal. If you know me then you probably know my friend Stephanie and if that is the case then you know how ridiculously awesome she is. This is a really old video of a concert we went to where Stephanie and I danced on stage with the band. Lucky for me my dance moves were not caught on video; however, Stephanie was not quite as lucky. Watch the video....see the girl bouncing in the orange rain coat? Welp that is Stephanie. A bouncy bouncy baby gurl.




Oh and the band's name is Slithering Beast. Just in case anyone is actually listening to the music in the video and curious.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me don your orange rain jacket. AIR GUITAR.

    ReplyDelete