6.09.2010

They make it look so easy.

UNDERTAKER


THESE TUBES CAN TAKE US ANYWHERE


LAND RED DOWN

All artwork in this post is by Lisa Solberg
http://www.lisasolberg.com/

There is this artist, Lisa Solberg, that I stalk. Yeah creepy I know, but she is just so cool. She does large scale paintings that I absolutely adore. I mean 73" x 135" ...large. They are the type of paintings you think you could imitate, maybe on a smaller scale, until you realize how many layers, strokes, and materials go into each piece. I'm sure I could try to make something similar but the level of emotion and contrast would never match up. This won't stop be from trying, but I'm just saying I would rather have an original Lisa Solberg piece than a rainbow swirled Beth Blasi.

Oh and a while back I contacted her to get a list of current for sale pieces and prices. Welp, lets just say that I will more likely be owning a rainbowed Beth Blasi , because her artwork ranges between 10-20 grand.

To get the full process and appreciation you need to watch this video.


Oh and of course!
More Air music on iLike

1 comment:

  1. Since you're already a stalker, you should contact her again to find out what music she likes to listen to when she does her art.

    ReplyDelete