7.26.2010

KYLE MANNING IS A REAL BOY

My first experience with the British duo Goldfrapp came with the song Ooh La La released back in 2005. Honestly unless my name was Kyle, Kenny, or Peter I would not consider Goldfrapp river road drive worthy; however, Allison Goldfrapp's relaxed vocals along side the band's 80s electro-alternative beats does do well on Circe's ipod.


Goldfrapp's newest album released in March really takes the 80's to the smoothest level. That is where the shout out of the week comes into play. A couple weeks ago Kyle tipped me off to the Goldfrapp song Rocket. Immediately I knew two things: 1) Kyle wanted a shout out 2) If it involved Kyle and music then there must be a reference to his beloved Tiesto....Welp I was right. Kyle said he would only be my friend if I posted this, and he was sure to clarify that the featured song is a Goldfrapp/Tiesto remix.


Happy Monday Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment