3.22.2010

Alright Alright Alright

Ok so if you have an iphone I recommend getting the shazam application. I have had it for about a year now and use it daily. You simply open then app while a song you want to recognize is playing and Shazam tells you the artist and song title. Like SHAZAM!

This is the way I figure out a lot of songs on tv, in restaurants, and on the radio. Plus it saves whatever you tag so that you can go back later on and review them.

Well this week when I was watching a show, slightly embarassed to mention that it was gossip girl, I shazamed this little diddy.

Artist: Florence + The Machine
Song: Dog Days are Over



Real crazy video but then again the artist says she gets her best inspiration when she is drunk or hungover so that explains a lot.

Other favorites by this artist: Hurricane Drunk, Kiss with a Fist, You've Got the Love

2 comments:

  1. Remember when you shazammed at the bar?
    Good times at Outlook Inn.

    And WHY would you ever be embarassed to mention gossip girl. I'm slightly embarassed you were slightly embarassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that...I shazamed the artist Santogold.

    Now why couldn't I remember anything that well when I was in school?

    ReplyDelete