3.21.2010

Little Bit of Feel Good

Alright so this is the deal. I'm pretty much obsessed with listening and finding music. I spend a lot of my free time getting lost in itunes or scanning the internet for new jams. I'm not selective....for example everything from my man Phil, Dierks Bentley, Paul Simon, Van Morrison to the Phoenix, Fela Kuti, and the Avett Brothers is currently in shuffle mode on my computer. Sometimes I get lucky and find an artist I'm unfamilar with, but a lot of times I just revisit oldies but goodies. Honestly I just enjoy a good beat.

So if we can work together on this than all will not go to waste. Feel free to share anything you think I can add to my shuffle mode, and hopefully you will gain a few new musical favorites in return!

Pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment