3.29.2010

Throw Back

Totally random.

When I was in middle school I loved the song "Susie Q" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. I would pull out my Dad's old CCR records and play their songs in the living room of my parents house. No one would be home so I would turn up the volume on my parents old but absolutely awesome stereo (seriously I call dibs on that thing). I would play with the volume knob and turn the music up and down with the beat of the music. I would run and jump through the house until I was out of breath. I'm a terrible dancer so it really was just running and jumping through the house, hilarious. Anyways, to this day I love this song. I also love how music has the ability to help you reminisce about some of the best times.


Artist: Creedence Clearwater Revival
Song: Susie Q


Other favorites: Bad Moon Rising, Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Someday Never Comes, Fortunate Son, Down On The Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment