3.25.2010

Play me something good.

OK so I was listening to WFPK the other day and I shazamed this song by Freelance Whales (I told you I love SHAZAM). Later that day I received an email from one of my favorite websites and it had the same band as the topic of the day. Crazy, right? OK so maybe it's not that exciting but I still really like the song.

When I first heard the song on the radio I didn't recognize all of the different instruments in the background. However in the video the band plays acoustically and it is so much cooler. I mean I totally want to play the xylophone in a band, or better yet I do have a tamborine that needs to be put to good use.

Artist: Freelance Whales
Song: Generator (Second Floor)
http://www.dailycandy.com/online/video/culture/81591/The-Talent-Show

Other favs: Generator (First Floor), Hannah, Broken Horse, Ghosting

No comments:

Post a Comment