4.11.2010

We are so smooth now.

I have a thing for pure and simple lyrics. Of course a good beat is helpful, but the tone of an artists voice can be addicting. The Morning Benders released their new album last month and ever since then I have been hearing about them everywhere. Its no wonder though because every song on the album presents a relaxing mood with a climatic chorus. They will open for the Black Keys when they venture to Louisville in August. So yet another one to add to the library, and you should too.

Artist: The Morning Benders
Song: Excuses


I like this version of the video for the song Excuses because it explains the sound of the song...cool idea. He obviously has some pretty talented friends. I guess I'm going to have to force my friends to pick up some additional hobbies so that we can pretend to be cool and talented. Don't think they would be surprised by my ridiculous demands, but I doubt they will oblige.

Favorites: Promises, Damnit Anna, Cold War

No comments:

Post a Comment